Current projects include mid to low rise buildings, shoring, erection and rigging designs for contractors, telecommunication infrastructure designs, shallow and deep foundations and retaining structures. The job will involve client contact, field work, design and drafting.
Mandatory qualifications are as follows:
• BSCE or MSCE degree
• EIT certification or approval to take the exam.
• Good English speaking and writing skills.
Other qualifications that are desirable:
• Familiarity with CAD
• Summer employment in the construction industry.
• Completed all major structure courses including steel design, concrete design and foundation design.
• Extensive on the job training program with team atmosphere.
• Competitive Salary.
• Paid overtime
• Company paid health and dental plan.
• 401k plan with company matching.
• Paid holidays and sick days.
• One hour drive to New York City.